Digital marketing has become a vital part of business organization and it is considered as the most effective and efficient method to grow rapidly. Digital marketing has replaced the traditional marketing to a great extent and business organization these days prefers the digital marketing more than the later one. However, digital marketing too comes with some disadvantages. So if you were wondering that this kind of marketing strategy are flaw less, read this article thoroughly. We have discussed here the advantages and disadvantage both of digital marketing.
· According to Shafiq Master’s founder Adam Umerji, digital marketing is the best way to reach countless customers in the shortest time period. It eliminates all the boundaries and helps you reach to global customers in a moment.
· This marketing type enables you to perform direct advertising. So, you can easily create brand awareness the most efficient way.
· As per experts like Adam Umerji and Shafiq Patel, digital marketing is a cost effective and convenient way than that of the traditional marketing such as Radio, TV, newspaper etc. This marketing type help you reach to a large number of audiences in cheaper and quicker way.
· Digital marking contribute to better market research, analysis, PR and business relations.
· Digital marketing is simple to measure. Users can easily calculate the outcome and if they are not happy with the result, they can change the marketing strategy to yield good outcome.
· Adam Umerji and Shafiq Patel think that digital marketing is the most convenient process for the audiences as well. They can shop during their idle time.
· Once you go online, the online advertisement of your product or service will be present in front of the users 24/7 hours as the World Wide Web is never closed. This is probably one of the best advantages of digital marketing as per Adam Umerji.
Here are the disadvantages of Digital marketing.
· The first disadvantage of digital marketing is it requires a good internet connection to reach to the customer base. But, there are still many rural areas where internet access is very poor. So, digital marketing can’t be successful in those areas.
· Another biggest flaw of digital marketing is the real time customer complaints. Adam Umerji and Shafiq Patel stated that digital marketing is more open than the traditional marketing. As a result the negative customer feedback and complaints too become public which affect the image of your product definitely.
· Digital marketing can help you build a good customer base but this is especially true for the consumer goods. The pharmaceutical products and the industrial goods can never be sold through digital marketing.
· Another disadvantage is the fear of Doppelganger or the anti-brand activities that can harm the product and service image greatly, as per Shafiq Master.
· And finally, you should have great knowledge in the digital marketing filed to make the website SEO optimized. Or else you need hire a professional to make things work which will again require more money.
Lastly, get in touch with Shafiq Master to know more on this.